It has been quite some time since I have simply written from my heart on my blog. I have received a few requests from followers to continue with my writing. So without further delay, here is a list of MY LIFE: Simple Rules. Some are written by me, and some I have adopted from other people, whose lives I want to emulate.
1. Try new things. Step outside your comfort zone. Do things that scare you.
2. Give more. Expect less.
3. Live with integrity. Be a responsible person and approach life with honesty and thoughtfulness
4. Do what you love. The world would be a better place if more people did what they loved. Life would be more interesting if people opened their hearts and minds to possibilities driven my passion
5. We all need someone to lean on regardless of how strong or independent we may be
6. Be happy….but don’t force it. Find out what is making you unhappy and change it. No one is in charge of your happiness but YOU
7. Listen twice as much as you talk
8. Treasure friendships. No amount of wealth or power can adequately compensate for a life without TRUE friendships
9. Free your heart of hatred
10. Choose thoughts and actions based on values rather than personal growth
11. Embrace your inner child. Scream as loud as you can on a roller coaster, ride your bike with no hands, dance like no one is watching. It is amazing what world you open up when you let go of your inhibitions.
12. Stay authentic and humble. Accept yourself for who you are.
13. Be respectful of others. And always say thank you
14. Daydream……….as much as possible
15. Talking to yourself is healthy…….who else do you have more in common with?